Monday, August 18, 2014

Ballroom Dances for Homeschool Teens

I host ballroom dances for Christian homeschooled teens (ages 14-18 in 2014, no exceptions). The dances include instruction. I can accommodate 25 girls and 25 guys at each dance and usually fill all the spots within a week. Your payment secures your teen's spot. I have a team of moms who help chaperone and I don't allow parents to stay and watch, but sometimes I need a substitute. I will communicate my needs before each dance.

Each school year I start a new contact list. You must send me an email with your teen's name, age and email address for the 2014-2015 dances. Please use this new email address which will guarantee that your teen is added to my list. 

Note: I do not have a smart phone so please be patient for me to reply to you.

Thanks!

Linda Prichard

No comments:

Post a Comment