Monday, September 7, 2015

Personality Differences Class / Sept 13 / Auburn

Who am I? 

What motivates me? 

What are my giftings?

Where do I fit on the team? 

What are some interpersonal issues that need more understanding? 

Is there something simple to help me understand my wife/husband/kids better?

Open to individuals, teens, men, women and families



These 4 tests will help put words to what you know and help you understand 

more about yourself and others.



Myers-Briggs

DiSC

Spiritual Motivational Gifts

Strengths Finder



As you or may not know, I teach on personality differences when I teach at the YWAM counseling school in Colorado Springs. I want to teach on the same thing here in Auburn.


 (Personal recommendation from Michelle Potter)

6 Sundays beginning Sept. 13 - Oct. 25, 2015 (except Oct.18)

6:30pm-8:45pm

$50 per person includes the Strengths Finder book/test ($20 value)



You take 4 different tests, I teach on what they mean and you discover the common denominators to put into what I call your "Power Alley" which is where you are most energized, most productive, most encouraged and most fruitful.



I have attached a flyer with more information. Print it out and share with friends. Most tests are taken online. I will give you the sites when you register.



Please give me a call if you would like to attend or if you have questions.



Sheron Ohai   530-320-7065

No comments:

Post a Comment