Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Creativity Alive Art, and Japanese, Classes

Hello, Parents

I hope your school is going well so far. I am excited to have a wonderful and fun group of students this year.
Thank you so much for signing up for my classes.
I have some openings in Friday classes. If you or someone you know might be interested, please contact me.
All my classes are on going, you can jump in anytime.  The website link is http://creativityalivearts.weebly.com

Art    10- 11:30am  1st and 3rd Fridays  

Art   10-11:30am  2nd and 4th Fridyas

Art  12- 1:30pm    all 4 Fridays

Beginning Japanese  2 - 3 pm     all 4 Fridays

Intermediate Japanese 3:10 - 4:10 pm   all 4 Fridays

Advanced Japanese 4:15 - 5:15pm   all 4 Fridays

I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your time.
Yuko Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment