Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Heritage Peak Charter Contact - LaDonna Rogalski

(An edited note to Leigh):

I was hired as a supporting teacher for homeschool families through Heritage Peak. 

I am also building my family base and would love some Bayside families if they are looking for some help and support. 

The school gives about $2000/ year to use on sports, curriculum, music, art, etc.  

Also we have some classes and a math teacher as well as a computer lab at the center that would be available to use when helpful. I

 will be team teaching a project lead the way class on Fridays from 8:30-12:30 for elementary age kids. 

If you know of anyone wanting these kinds of things I'd love to talk with them. 

They can also visit www.pacificcharters. Org. Margaret Terzich is the sight principal. 

Thank you so much,

LaDonna Rogalski
ladonna@therogalski5.us

No comments:

Post a Comment