Saturday, August 17, 2013

Apologia Biology Lab (High School Level)

We will be starting Apologia Biology (high school level) this coming fall. If anyone is interested in getting together one day each week to do labs together, please email me at molly@robertmolly.com. We are in Citrus Heights (near Rusch park, between Antelope Rd. and Auburn Blvd.). The Biology is high school level so anyone near to that age or mature enough to handle the material could attend. I won’t be teaching the Biology just making a lab space and materials available for a lab group. I could answer questions if the parent felt in need of help with the subject but I am not offering to take on the teaching. I imagine a group of 3 would be the maximum for only one dissection kit. If there were more that wanted to participate they would need to order an additional dissection kit. Thank you, Molly Robles molly@robertmolly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment