Friday, September 30, 2016

Before the Impact Safe Driving Presentation

Many of you asked for information on my next presentations and they’re coming up – Monday, Oct. 3rd , 6:00 p.m. and Saturday, Oct. 8th, 9:00 a.m.  I’m getting the information to you before the press release goes out because once it goes out I’ll fill up within a day or two. Thank you for forwarding to your contacts.  I’m out of the office until Wednesday, Sept. 28th, but anyone you refer that RSVPs before then is guaranteed seats.  I will follow-up with them on Wednesday.  
I appreciate your continued support in saving lives through safe driving,  
Misty
CSO Misty Dailey #66
Elk Grove Police Department
916-478-8055
Before the IMPACT

Funding for this program was provided by a grant from the California Office of Traffic Safety, through the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration

No comments:

Post a Comment