Monday, September 5, 2016

A Courtship:The Documentary

My name is Amy Kohn and I am writing to tell you about my documentary film A Courtship which premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival 2015 and won best documentary at the Buffalo International Film Festival. The film is now available for educational and DVD sales through Passion River Films. The film is a wonderful resource for homeschooling families, examining a conservative form of Christian Courtship and opening up conversations about faith, vulnerability, how to find a marriage partner and how to follow God. No matter what your belief system, the film creates interesting and challenging discussions for anyone watching while also providing entertainment. I hope you will consider using it as a resource in your group. Showing the film to a group of students is an excellent after school or social activity as well. 

You can also purchase the film for personal use here or borrow it on Hoopla.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I really hope you will take the time to share the film with your families. 

Sincerely, 
 
photo
Amy Kohn
A Courtship: The Documentary, Follow us on social media
  

No comments:

Post a Comment