Friday, January 3, 2014

Field Trip: Soda Spring Inner Tube

Hello BHN families,
*This is reserved for registered BHN members*
Last year a number of BHN families went tubing and we had a wonderful time.
I would like to organize a group for tubing on Monday February 10th at Soda Springs Resort.  The rate is usually $26.00 per/person for the whole day 10:00-4:00, but we can get a group student discount of just $15.00 per/person if we have 20 participants.

At this time I would like to find out how many families are interested in snow tubing on Monday February 10th.  
As the organizer, I need to submit one payment to the group sales office, along with all the completed ‘release of liability’ forms.  The payment and forms need to arrive to me by Feb. 1st.
I have attached the ‘release of liability forms’, or you can download the form at the website.  I need one form per family.
Here is the Soda Springs link


Send your payment and liability form to me ASAP.  Once we have 20 participants we will qualify for the group rate.

Disclaimer:    Blizzard/foul weather will cancel.  Four days prior to our reservation we should be able to get a fairly accurate weather assessment. At that time I will either confirm or cancel our reservation.  If we have to cancel then I will return your payment.
If you have any questions please e-mail me at tonivassallo@wavecable.com or call (96) 204-5211
Can I get a preliminary head count?
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment