NEW Bell Ringers - Video Clips with Vocab & Discussion Questions
- Civil War - Appomattox Court House
- Diversity Among Supreme Court Justices
- Emergency Presidential Powers
- Incumbent Advantage
- New York City Draft Riots
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- President Abraham Lincoln and Foreign Policy
- Special Operations Forces
- Supreme Court Justices and the Decision Making Process
- Westward Expansion - Myths
- Westward Expansion - Santa Fe Trail
- World War I – Fall of Empires
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Resources
To commemorate Martin Luther King, Jr. Day on January 20th, C-SPAN Classroom has aggregated a number of video resources to help your students learn more about the day, key events in his life, and his legacy related to the civil rights movement.
Students can learn about the first Martin Luther King, Jr. Day in a short vignette, explore the “One Life: Martin Luther King, Jr.” exhibit at the Smithsonian, as well as learn about the impact of his “Letter from a Birmingham Jail.” They may also hear from Rep. John Lewis on MLK Jr. and the March on Washington and about the inclusion of young people in marches from Ahmad Ward at the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute.