Saturday, May 3, 2014

Move America Forward needs volunteers / Wed.7th / Care Pckges

Anyone free next week to assemble care packages for the troops?  We are going downWednesday (May 7th) so let me know if you’d like to join us on either the 9:30 – 11:30 shift or the 12:00 – 3:00 shift.  There are other days available but our family will be there Wednesday.  More details (location) below in Scott’s e-mail but please let me know ASAP if you can help with this project, and when.  I will let Scott know how many people we have coming.
Thanks!!


Hello Everyone,

Move America Forward just received another large request for Care Packages. I wanted to reach out and see if anyone would be interested in helping us tape up boxes and packing them this weekend or early next week??? I am looking to start tomorrow (Saturday morning). We will also be working on Monday and Wednesday too.

Thank you all again and I apologize for the short notice, the requests just came in. Big thanks to everyone who came in during Easter I hope some might be able to step up and help us again this week!!


Event:                  Assembling Care Packages For Troops in Afghanistan

Date:                    Saturday May 3, 2014 (just let me know if you what day you like to come!!)
                              Monday MAY 5
                              Wednesday MAY 7
                             
Schedule:            9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
                              12:00 PM – 3:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment