Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Homeschool Sunsplash Day


Hi everyone,

I am excited to be organizing another trip to Sunsplash for homeschoolers.  We get to go on a day when the park is not open, so the crowds are smaller!!  They also have special school pricing making it the best deal you will get all season.  The details for the trip are below.

Homeschool Sunsplash Day

$16 per person
(Including non-swimming parents)

Space is limited

To RSVP, please email me at ashleymaek@me.com
I will hold your spot for 3 days while I wait for your payment.  You can either send the money via paypal to ashleymaek@me.com or mail a check to me at:

No outside food, but we usually leave and walk across the parking lot to In n' Out or brown bag it in the parking lot

If you want to drop teenagers off, that is fine with me, but I will not be actively chaperoning.I will be outside from 9:30-10:00 to distribute wristbands.  If you cannot be there by then, I can make arrangements to get you your bands ahead of time.  

If you are a group leader, would you mind forwarding this or posting it on your groups site??

Thanks,
Ashley Kilpatrick

No comments:

Post a Comment