Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Homeschool Junior Golf Classes


FRANKLYN RICHARDS
British PGA Professional
Catta Verdera C.C.

Dear Home-School Parents,

I have been privileged to teach home-schooled children the venerable and noble game of golf for many years.

Please visit my web-site at - Home School Junior Classes to learn about the program which begins in mid-March at Catta Verdera C.C., Lincoln.
Once they have completed my course and qualified for the NCGA "Youth on Course" program, I have long thought that their further development as golfers and citizens would be greatly enhanced with the guidance of a mentor.
So I was delighted recently, to receive a favorable response from President Jackson of William Jessup University, when I requested that his golf-team members fulfill their community outreach requirements by pairing as mentors with our young golfers.

Details of this part of the Junior Golf Mentor Program can be found on the same pages.

Please don't hesitate to phone or e-mail me with any questions, or to reserve a spot for your young golfer in one of my classes.

Kindest Regards,

Franklyn Richards 

916-206-2406


__._,_.___

No comments:

Post a Comment