Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Writing workshop for parents/teachers / Yuba City / $20 / Oct 25

Contact Kris directly if interested. cordellfam@surewest.net  See attached for more information. 

_________________________________________
Hello fellow parent/teachers,

I wanted to inform you of a writing workshop that I will be teaching on the 25th of this month.  I know this date is just around the corner, but it may work out for a few of you to attend.  The workshop will be held in Yuba City (1980 South Walton Ave Yuba City) from 9:30-3:30 on Saturday the 25th.  The cost is $20 per person.

I have attached a brief description of what I will focus on teaching at this workshop.  The information will be very practical and applicable to all ages of students.

Please let me know if you plan to attend, that way I will be sure to have enough materials to hand out to everyone.  Also, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment