Thursday, July 3, 2014

Explore Music Camp in East Sac



EXPLORE! Music Camp

Have a child you want to keep out of "treble" this summer?  Tune into this camp and your child will learn "key" music concepts while having a blast at the same time!  This summer, make marvelous music memories that will last a lifetime!!

When: August 11-159:00am - 11:15am each day

Where: A piano studio in East Sac (5133 Moddison Ave.)

Who: For children ages seven to ten who have not taken formal music lessons

What: An intro to playing and enjoying music with engaging activities, games, movement/dance, and crafts.  Topics include: rhythm, piano exploration, improvisation, and basic theory.

Cost: $100

My experience: I have been trained in classical piano and violin for over twelve years, and have participated in several choirs. Almost two years ago, I began teaching piano in East Sac.  Over the years, I have had experience helping with music camps, and I have taken performance, pedagogy, and improvisation classes at CSUS and Sac City College.  I enjoy volunteering with music by playing for events, church services, and senior retirement centers.  My current goal is to finish my Bachelor's in piano pedagogy and teach in private and group settings.  I love sharing the joy of music with children!!

For more information about the EXPLORE! Music Camp, please contact me atkeynotepianostudio12@gmail.com 

I look forward to hearing from you!
Allison Burkhard

No comments:

Post a Comment