Monday, July 17, 2017

Yuko Ray Fall Classes Begin 8/18/17

Hello, parents and friends,

I hope you are having a great summer break. It's already a month away till school starts.
I'd like to let you know about my classes in fall. The schedule will pretty much stay the same.
Friday classes will begin on 8/18/2017

Fridays Art Classes, accept vouchers
1st and 3rd Fridays (2x month) for younger students ages 5-11 or 12
2nd and 4th Fridays (2xmonth) for older students ages 12 - up
All Fridays class (4xmonth) for all ages 
I am flexible if you'd like to place siblings together.

Friday Japanese Language classes ages 10 or 11 and up (4xmonth ) accept vouchers
Beginners        start with basics, no experience and knowledge required
Intermediate   prerequisite : pass beginners level
Advanced         requires high level of ability in writing, reading, comprehension, and  grammar.

I have other locations for art classes.
Please check online. The link is http://creativityalivearts.weebly.com  

If you'd like to register classes, please email me. 
And if you have already contacted me for enrolling your sons and daughters, THANK YOU!
I look forward to hearing from you. 
Thank you for your time and enjoy the rest of summer.

Yuko Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment