Monday, June 26, 2017

OVER 2,000 BOOKS! Used Book and Curriculum Sale! THIS THURSDAY!!

FYI.  THIS THURSDAY.  Over 2000 books for sale!   See pictures below.  If you have questions, contact Brenda Johnston: johnstonhouse@gmail.com (please do not hit reply)

From: Brenda Johnston [mailto:johnstonhouse@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2017 3:19 PM
To: Heily Young
Subject: Used Book and Curriculum Sale!

USED BOOK & CURRICULUM SALE!

I have over 2,000 books! 75% of the books are priced between 75¢ and $2.00. I am having at open house this Thursday (June 29th) from 1:00-4:00pm. Feel free to come and shop! Cash only please.

1275 Green Ravine Drive 
Lincoln  95648

If you came to my book sale earlier this month (which I only advertised on Facebook), I have over 1,000 more books that have been added by some friends who asked me to sell their books for them.

If you can’t make the time above, feel free to email me and we’ll set up another time. I’m trying to unload at least half of the books before I haul them all to the Bridgeway sale on July 15th. 

Brenda Johnston: johnstonhouse@gmail.com

Here is a small sampling of what I have—also, see pictures below:

Abeka
Math-U-See
IEW
Sonlight
Rod & Staff
Right Start Math
Nature studies
Unit studies
Character training
Bible
Magic Tree House
Boxcar Children
American Girl
Little House
Educational Games
Puzzles
Toddler books
Star Wars
Dover History/Science coloring books ($1 each)
Geography
Drawing/Crafts
Usborne

No comments:

Post a Comment