YOU ARE INVITED ...
Do you wonder what Classical Conversations looks like in the High School years? Do you wonder if you could possibly ever homeschool your student through High School? And, what about transcripts and college admission?
One information packed evening!
- Courses of study in the upper level Challenge programs
- How dynamic and rich their coursework is
- How to tailor the Challenge years for your student
- How the Challenge course of study meets and exceeds the A-G Standards for College admission.
- How uniquely prepared Challenge students are for the rigors of college
- Demistify the High School Transcript
- What about PSAT, SAT, ACT, and CLT
- Refine the vision and purpose of Homeschooling through Highschool
- Learn from a Challenge Director who has had her own student complete his first year of college and has seen many local students graduate and attend Universities accross the country.
- Discover the accompanying joys!
- No fear homeschool with grace and rest!!
The Challenge program is designed to nurture your upper middle school through high school level student. You will find supportive mentors, encouraging peers, and challenging academic work.
Learn more about homeschooling through high school, building your transcripts, and college admissions.
6:00-6:45 Window Into Challenge
6:45-7:30 Transcripts & College Admission