Thursday, June 16, 2016

Creativity Alive Fall Classes (Art, and Japanese)

Hello, Parents

I hope you are having a relaxing time now that school is over and enjoying the time with family.
I had a great school year. Thanks to the students  who took my classes this year, we had another successful, wonderful charity art show.
I truly appreciate your support to raise fund for Sacramento loaves and fishes. We can do a greater work together.

Here is my class info for the fall 2016 through spring 2017. The website link is http://creativityalivearts.weebly.com
I am accepting registrations throughout the summer break.
Please email me for registration.  creativityalive10@hotmail.com or you can contact me at website,  go to contact.
I hope to hear from you.
Have a wonderful summer.
Thank you for your time.
Yuko Ray
Creativityalive Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment