Friday, May 13, 2016

Volunteer Opportunity for Political Campaigns

Dear Homeschool Families,
As many of you know, I was active for a number of years in the political arena, leading homeschoolers in volunteering on campaigns and holding educational “mock conventions”, etc. It has been my passion to help young people understand why it is important to get involved in the political arena – they are our future and they can impact that future with their involvement! 

I have been asked if there are similar opportunities this political season.  Although I am not directly connected right now, I do know of a few opportunities for homeschool families to help with campaigns for local conservative, Christian candidates.  If you are interested in giving your kids experience in volunteering for a well-organized campaign, please let me know and I will connect you to the right people.  There is an immediate need for volunteers as the election is right around the corner!

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions.  916-782-4411
Heily
heilyyoung@jps.net

“All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing”

                                                            Edmund Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment