Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A Note from Mentor Mom Heily

Hi Homeschooling Friends,
This is a personal note to you, from me. (no networking this time  :o) )  

Although I am not homeschooling anymore, I remember that about this time in our homeschooling year, I was always feeling a bit weary and inadequate – feeling like I hadn’t accomplished all the many magnificent things I had put in my lessons plans at the beginning of the year!  Perhaps you are feeling the same way today, or maybe you are on top of everything and thriving.  Either way, I want to share this very powerful video with you.   I pray it blesses your day and puts it all in perspective.  May God richly bless you, your family and the rest of your homeschooling year. 


Savor each ordinary moment!
Blessings,
Heily

No comments:

Post a Comment