Monday, June 4, 2018

From one of our Mentor Moms... A Teaching Opportunity

Hey everyone . . . I need to hire some teachers!!  So where else do I look for awesome teachers, but to a huge network of homeschool mamas! 😊

If you’re teaching your little ones . . . or if you have “retired” from teaching your little (or big) ones, you might be a perfect fit for my team of teachers.  No formal higher education is required because I will train you.  The best qualifications for these positions are a love of great books and a teachable spirit.  If you have these two qualities, I can help you become a great teacher for the Writing with Kris team.

You can go to www.writingwithkris.com to see what types of classes/services I offer.  My favorite classes are the literature-based writing classes!!  Since I’ve been offering Writing with Kris classes for about 15 years in the greater Sacramento area, perhaps your children have taken one of these classes or perhaps you have friends whose children have taken these classes.  In addition to the classes that I offer on Wednesday mornings, I have more and more homeschool groups and co-ops that are asking me to provide writing teachers . . . because the steps and strategies that I teach work.  This is why I need MORE TEACHERS!  

The hours are flexible and minimal, and the pay varies depending upon education, experience, etc.  I am hoping to hire several part-time teachers this month, so that I can train you for the upcoming school year.  If you are interested in this fun opportunity, please send me an email (info@writingwithkris.com) so we can arrange a time to connect by skype or phone.  I’m happy to answer all of your questions, and I look forward to hearing about your passions, interests, and possible desire to join the Writing with Kris team of teachers!

Your partner in communication education,

Kris Cordell

No comments:

Post a Comment