Monday, July 27, 2015

Kris Cordell Writing Workshop Aug. 18th for Parents and Teachers

Hello friends,

I just wanted to send out this quick reminder about the writing workshops that I have scheduled for parents and teachers, Sat., Aug. 15th.  Workshop will be held from 9:00-2:30 at the Brighter Child Bookstore on Greenback Ln (8125 Greenback Ln.).  These workshops will cover the same material this time.  The cost is $25 per person.

If you would like to attend one of these workshops, please send me an email to let me know.  I want to be sure that I have enough handouts for everyone.  And please feel free to call me if you have any questions (916-725-6473).  

On a completely different note, I want to make sure that everyone knows that this year for our high school students, we will be studying  two books by Shakespeare!!  We just couldn’t decide on one, so for several reasons, we have decided to study Hamlet this first semester; then we will study a comedy by Shakespeare the second semester.  To top it all off, we are going to plan a trip to Ashland’s Shakespearean Festival with our students in the spring of 2016!!  I don’t think you are going to want your high school students to miss out on this opportunity!  I’m not taking sign-ups for the class yet (I’ll send you an email in a couple of weeks to let you know when it’s time to get your children’s names on a class list), but I want you all to know about this awesome opportunity so that you can plan accordingly. J

No comments:

Post a Comment